April 24, 2010

(4) Win Back Love

Mixed feedback, overall positive results for the price.

Another of copyright tricks which are not really necessary since the product is good. This is at the bottom of the sales letter:

Order the entire WIN BACK LOVE System, including all the bonuses valued at $285.95, for just
$199.95, $149.95, $97, $67, $47
(This EXTREME DISCOUNT Special Offer
is guaranteed through XXXXX Only)

Once again, I'm not comfortable with Cancellation over each price as it goes down. Also the Special offer guaranteed date XXXXX is always changing when the time is up.

I'm not a big fan of this price slashing and the Special offer date is misleading as it keeps changing for how long this offer would be lasting.

The author, Annalyn Caras, seems unsure of how to put together a comfortable sales letter. Based on various forums and relationship groups, the material in the book is difficult to read as well.

There is a large drop-off from this book compared to the number one rated program and the price is higher. They do give away two bonus books which could be free and found on the internet but at least they took the leg work out of it for you. You have the opportunity to sign up for a free ten part e-course before buying, which I think in my opinion (couldn't find any other comments about the free course) is nothing more than a glorified sales pitch for the main program. That is perfectly alright and is pretty normal since nobody will give away their program for free. Just that I would expect a lot more value in exchange for my email address.

Please do not let my words affect you from checking out the free e-course as once again who am I to judge. I have made mistakes in past programs and therefore I hate to evaluate the free e-course myself without other input from users

The book is sold at Clickbank so again you can get a 60 day guarantee and order with confidence.

You can check out Win Back Love program by
Clicking Here

Those that have voted on this program give it an 5 out of 10


Impressive video, seems sincere but the deceptive sales tactics....

Not much to comment here. I would checkout the free course to see if I can get anything out of it. The bonuses are there as well but according to comments you can get better value for the money. This program could have been ranked fourth or fifth.