April 24, 2010

(3) Pull Your Ex Back


Controversial methods used but popular program with good reviews

Honestly, this is not my idea of a good program but who am I to judge? That is what this site is all about, ranking programs based on a number of independent factors while remaining unbiased, so here goes.

Okay, this author,
Ryan Hall, openly admits he uses almost forbidden persuasive techniques that are almost illegal and may be withdrawn soon to Pull you Ex Back. He also mentioned that the discounted price from $99 down to $47 is only valid for 24 hours. I have gone back to the site after several days while compiling feedbacks on the various get your ex back programs, surprisingly the "24 hour" offer never ended and was always there.


Yes, I'm trying to remain neutral here but this type of ad copy makes me rather uneasy as I feel threatened to buy it within the 24 hours before the price goes up. Actually, he does not need to do that because Pull Your Ex Back is indeed a very popular book among readers in this market and the techniques he teaches are very effective, not really "dirty" in any way. Just ad hype I suppose.

This program is sold off the same platform as the Magic of Making Up so it comes with the same guarantee and security of the top management platform around, so you can buy this guide with confidence.

I have not come across anyone who says the material is offensive and all in all, the program received high marks for effectiveness and value for the money.

You can check out
Pull Your Ex Back program by Clicking Here


Those that have voted on this program give it an 7 out of 10


"True" Testimonial

This is from the Pull Your Ex Back website and is supplied as a promotional tool. I'm not sure how effective it is at promoting the program but various forums have shown that this is a very good and highly rated product out there.

I'd check it out and see what kind of vibe you get.